-->

Brewer’s Yeast

                Brewer’s Yeast

 


 When a breakout occurs, it can sometimes mean the loss of an important job for a model. That’s why models always keep brewer’s yeast close at hand. Mixed with plain yogurt and applied to skin, it can prevent a pimple from coming through.

 Surgical Tape

 Use surgical tape (available at most pharmacies) to smooth skin while you sleep. Tape an “X” between eyebrows, just above the nose. We often make many expressions while we sleep that can cause permanent wrinkling and furrowing.

 Lemon Peel

 Lemon peel is a great natural mouthwash that is more effective than commercial brands. Combine the lemon peel with a small amount of witch hazel and rinse away.

 

 How Models Get Great Skin

 The following tips are from models who must remain anonymous because of contractual agreements.

“I drink a ton of spring water. I don’t smoke, and I rarely drink.When I do drink wine, I always choose a spritzer.
Before a shoot, I avoid fatty foods and chocolate.”

“I boil some whole milk, then let it cool down. I lift off the film that forms on the surface, and apply it to my skin. After it dries, I scrub it off and exfoliate my skin.”

 “I wash my face with 2 teaspoons of sea salt, 1 table-spoon sesame oil, and 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice.”

 “I mash up a melon and leave it on my face for about 15 minutes. The melon is rich in beta carotene to combat cell damage.”

“I add a tablespoon of honey to my bath. It invigor-ates my skin and leaves it feeling like silk.”

 How Do Models Stay in Shape?

 Sophie Dahl grows her own herbs and adds them to every dish to make low-calorie dishes more enjoyable. Molly Sims swims and practices yoga daily.

 Eva Herzigova starts every day with fruit and drinks
different teas throughout the day.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 
;